Loved HarlaKvin Classic for V4

• rkinsey
  • rkinsey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

rkinsey created the topic: HarlaKvin Classic for V4

Fantastic outfit! I have a request. Is it possible to have an update with a face texture without the eye makeup and just the white face make up like in the comics, also?
Thank you very much!
  • Thank you received: 180

wartech replied the topic: HarlaKvin Classic for V4

The following user(s) said Thank You: rkinsey
  • rkinsey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

rkinsey replied the topic: HarlaKvin Classic for V4

Thanks for fixing the ban! I won't try posting pictures again!

Actually, yes that's it exactly. The white face makeup, and no eye shadow, just the white makeup on her eyelids, and black eyelashes for the contrast.

Thanks!

Hi!

Ok)) As about ban... we have have much spammers so new Firewall rule made that ban) Rule is fixed, so posted image should be fine)))
  • rkinsey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

rkinsey replied the topic: HarlaKvin Classic for V4

Hi! I should continue this! Got busy then was excited with the Karen Gillan campaign.

Anyway, what I mean was if there was a way to add another face texture for V4 that doesn't have the eye makeup, just the white face makeup on her eyelids.

Thanks!
  • MKDAWUSS
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

MKDAWUSS replied the topic: HarlaKvin Classic for V4

rkinsey wrote: Hi! I should continue this! Got busy then was excited with the Karen Gillan campaign.

Anyway, what I mean was if there was a way to add another face texture for V4 that doesn't have the eye makeup, just the white face makeup on her eyelids.

Thanks!

Are you talking about keeping the eye color the same as another V4 character? Seeing as the eyes are a series of separate material files, that's just a case of copying and pasting over to the active V4 figure.

If you're talking about the black mask that sits over the eyes, just set that material zone (HK_Mask) to transparent (if it helps, have an image file that's all black for the texture slot in the transparency area)

Hi! yes almost like that, but also recommend to set Trans. Edge to 1 and Highlight_size to 0 .. for no blinking))

Attachments: