Question Problem with face and body morph on Marry Rose V4

• brettbarrett1@comcast.net
  • brettbarrett1@comcast.net's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5

brettbarrett1@comcast.net created the topic: Problem with face and body morph on Marry Rose V4

The morphs do not load properly on V4, as all the initial dial settings in the body and head parts is set to 0 ( which is off).
the hair figure has the same issue, morphs are all off when applied to V4.
  • Thank you received: 180

wartech replied the topic: Problem with face and body morph on Marry Rose V4

Hi!

You using poser or DAZ studio?) Cause on poser - V4.2 - when you apply body or morph head it will auto set to 1 ... and aplied... Hair does not set up auto that right..

With daz studio... looks problem... i will try to fix today)
  • Thank you received: 4

BlueCult replied the topic: Problem with face and body morph on Marry Rose V4

Hello,
I was just about to post this as I am having the same issue. I cannot get V4 Marry's morphs to load at all. The skin works fine. The hair loads incorrectly like brett said as well. It is Daz Studio.

I know its a dfferent product, but I'll add it to the post as it is related to Marry. There are issues with a couple of the outfits for Marry V4.
The battlesuit body (I guess MR1) loads almost entirely inside of V4, regardless of what shape I have dialed in, including default V4. The leg part of the suit works just fine. My guess is you saved the body outfit shape to Marie's shape instead of the default V4 before publishing it. You can probably fix this by simply dialing back the defaut V4 body and saving again. A common mistake, I've done it, too.
Then the MR5 outfit is missing the neck fabric. She has two rings on her neck, there should be a blue fabric between them. Otherwise it looks like the rings are just floating on her. I'm not sure what happened there, its like the mesh was erased by accident somehow. That might be a tougher fix, but hopefully not too bad.
Otherwise the clothes work pretty well and they happen to fit to G2F and G3F ok, too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wartech

1.MarryRose for V4 update) now works with Daz studio) Please re-download)

2.About hair... checked in Daz loads fine.. but you need to set MarryRose morph to 1 cause its V4 hair..

3. MR01 suit morph MarryRose set to 0 )) Also Updated ..

Can you please make screen about cloth problem on MR05)) I did not get you right))
  • Thank you received: 4

BlueCult replied the topic: Problem with face and body morph on Marry Rose V4

Wow, that very quick!
The V4 Marry Rose morphs load correctly!
MR01 also fits correctly!

Ok, for the MR05, this is what I am talking about (I hope my links work correctly):

Notice the part on her neck has a blue fabric. Also, I just realized her hair has unique ribbons that match the outfit. The ribbons aren't a big deal, just thought I'd note that. Perhaps a future product with different hairs!

In your MR05, that part of the neck is missing:

The upper ring looks like it is just floating there.

yes looks you are right))) you have really sharp eye)