Question First Purchases - Speed Girl, Restless, Crazy Rage

• sdsullivan
  • sdsullivan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

sdsullivan created the topic: First Purchases - Speed Girl, Restless, Crazy Rage

Hey All --

So, these 3 sets -- Speed Girl, Restless, Crazy Rage -- were my first purchases at FoRender (yesterday), and I have a few basic/stupid questions:

1) There seem to be no body textures for these products. Are there _suggested_ body textures for any of them?

2) Same for body morphs. Any recommendations?

I'm used to buying from Renderosity & DAZ, etc., where one usually gets a whole figure package -- body shapes, face, textures for both.

How is this _supposed_ to work here?

Am I missing something?

Please, let me know.

Thanks.

Happy New Year!

-- Steve S.
  • sdsullivan
  • sdsullivan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

sdsullivan replied the topic: First Purchases - Speed Girl, Restless, Crazy Rage

Okay, clearly I was wrong about the body textures. They're in the packs, though the first one I loaded didn't mention the body, only the makeup.

But I think I didn't notice that change because the body shapes/morphs didn't change.

Are there recommended shapes for these look-alikes? Or am I missing where the morphs are, somehow?

ANOTHER STUPID QUESTION

On the Game Girls being offered for sale... Do they only come with the costumes? Or are there nude versions included as well?

Thanks for any tips and info.

-- Steve
  • Thank you received: 180

wartech replied the topic: First Purchases - Speed Girl, Restless, Crazy Rage

Hi!

1. Yes body textures is included))

2. No body morphs. Cause its too problem solutions for V4/M4 ... cause you will have problem with cloth fitting) So usually much faster to use Daz Body Morph that also exist on clothes)))

Also its usually customers choise) cause most of famous person reproduction is created after funding))

3. ABOUT GAME GIRLS):

Those that goes as standAlone models goes with costumes...no way to remove... they have their own face expressions.. And Also in bundles sometimes exist near nude version like in DOA bundles...
Also some models ported to V4 and G3