Question DeadPool G3 Rigging Error Affecting The Swords

• Greybro
  • Greybro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3

Greybro created the topic: DeadPool G3 Rigging Error Affecting The Swords

The swords are grouped with the neck. See the attached screenshot. Can you fix this please?
Attachments:
  • Greybro
  • Greybro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3

Greybro replied the topic: DeadPool G3 Rigging Error Affecting The Swords

I don't want to sound overly harsh here, but for these prices there should be some kind of Q & A to avoid this kind of an error. I think I've been a good customer here but if this is isn't resolved, I don't think I'll be able to make anymore purchases here.

I often buy on a whim because I have specific idea for a render in mind. I want the goods to work and I want to be able to follow the inspiration. Nobody wants to wait for days or even weeks for their request for support to even be acknowleged. Why the delay in at least letting me know you are aware of the issue and will try to correct for it when you can?

Not happy.
  • wartech
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 180

wartech replied the topic: DeadPool G3 Rigging Error Affecting The Swords

Sorry. See your post only today.... cause mail server did not send notification. If you need fast please next time also send message on email or throught LiveHelp.

About your problem - i need to know what morph you used... cause G3 auto generate morphs and we had to fix default morphs for blades cause they deformed ...

And this cause Daz create autocorectors that works in such way.... if they just checking groups before generate them,will not be such problem at all, i was spent about a week understanding why this * is happens... This problem always appear if cloth have big torso on back or something like blades.

So if i know morphs you try to apply i will try to fix...